.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Write your Senators

I have written both my Senators urging them to vote against Cloture on the immigration Bill.

Have you?

I can't think of recent issue where constituent mail matters more than this issue. Neither Klobuchar or Coleman are compassionate about this issue, meaning that they can be swayed. Constituent mail really does work in this area.

Blogger festivus said...

OOOPS. Too late.

Our own Sen. Coleman switched his vote. I guess I'm looking forward to his attempt at an explanation, but I suspect such explanation will be unable to change my current decision to not lift a finger to help Norm Coleman get re-elected in 2008.

I guess when I'm doing my GOTV phone calling, I'll have to deviate from the script somewhat to avoid promoting Coleman's reelection.

I think I'm starting to catch 'Scribbler de Stebbing' disease.

2:16 PM, June 26, 2007  
Blogger Sloanasaurus said...

How about Senator Lugar. he announced today for surrender in Iraq and he voted for amnesty.

These are indeed dark days.

9:36 PM, June 26, 2007  
Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

I go on hiatus for a while and bloggers are, unbenownst to me, taking my name in vain. Lovely.

Since I'm here, I propose we initiate a draft for a true patriot to take on Coleman in a primary. So which will it be, fellow Americans -- if I may still call you all Americans -- Party or Principle? United States of America or North American Union? The US Dollar or the NAU Peso-dollar? Defense of American Borders or Defense of Iraqi Borders? Sodomy or beastiality?

1:12 PM, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment