.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bush's Letter to Ahmadinejad

I was thinking more about the letter (discussed in my post below) from Iran's President Ahmadinejad to President Bush. I think President Bush should respond to the letter. Here is what he should say:

Dear President Ahmadinejad,

I received your letter. I thought about many of the points you made and about how you believe your proposed way of life is better than ours and how liberal democracy has failed. Why is it, however, that so many of America's victims in the world (including 400,000 Iranians) wish to come to America and live under our failed liberal democracy. Further, why is it that no one wants to move to Iran.

Waiting patiently for your response,


George W. Bush