.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Sometime Chairman is Brilliant

Hear the Sometime Chairman, Mr. Phelan, on this recent broadcast of the Taxpayers League Live show (accessible here). The gentleman expounds on the life, legaccy and import of Milton Friedman.

While some of the Sometime Chairman's other credits were detailed during the interview, with regret, neither his leadership of the Society (nor the greatest honor it can bestow) was discussed.

Blogger Harsh Pencil said...

I have heard that the Sometime Chairman regrets the omission.

8:28 PM, August 15, 2007  
Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

Heh, I heard that. Meant to email the Sometime Chairman with a congratulatory message, but, um, I'm sure my ISP screwed it up. Please forward my "props" (I've been spending too much time around twenty-somethings online) to the Sometime Chairman.

10:31 PM, August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment