.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dean Johnson Told the Truth

After much thought, I believe Dean Johnson told the truth about talking to the Supreme Court justices -- but embellished the conversations. Where that leaves things I don't know?

Blogger festivus said...

I tend to agree with you, but I wonder if conversations like this are the exception rather than the rule. The more important question to me is "should we care" (I think we should) and if so, why aren't more people outraged?

10:48 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Sloanasaurus said...

The fact that Johnson recounted a specific converstation with one of the Justices tends to support the idea that some conversations took place.

At the very least Johnson should step down as party leader. How disgusting.

11:02 PM, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment