.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Where is the Red Star on Dean Johnson

I looked all over the Star Tribune Website for coverage on the Dean Johnson "The Supreme Court told me...." story today but could not find one. Considering that this is the largest political scandle in Minnesota for quite some time, one would expect a little digging at the Star Tribune (perhaps not!).

I am shocked that Johnson is still Democratic leader. If a Republican made such a statement he would be gone from his leadership post. I guess Democrats operate under a different standard.

Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

I would attempt to answer the question posed in the title of this post, but this is a family-friendly blog. (And I don't actually know the answer, thankfully.)

7:35 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Harsh Pencil said...

I almost had coffee go through my nose from the last comment.

4:09 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment