.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Chaos in Iraq

A JAS member stated to me last night that he was right about Iraq because he had predicted chaos prior to the invasion.

I told him I predicted that there would be action in the next football game.

It's easy to predict chaos for any war. He obviously has a cynical view. I asked him if there was chaos in the other 14 provinces in Iraq that we never hear about and where 50% of the population lives. He said he didn't know.

Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

Y'all are much too tough on FF, your lone dissenter and token dove of the JAS. (I've become agnostic, or at least conflicted on the matter, after my initial and irrational exuberance of going to war. Finding Saddam cowering in a spider hole was obviously fun.)

1:22 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Harsh Pencil said...

I don't think S'saurus was referring to FF. Hmmmmm.

1:28 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Sloanasaurus said...

I don't recall Federal Farmer making predictions. FF would say that making decisions is as much folly as invading Iraq.

2:04 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

Okay. But definitely a "he," which helps. And Pencil knows who . . .

Is it an SC? Or just a C? It is, it's the C.

9:13 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment