.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Sunday, January 09, 2005

NFL Like NBA Has Image Problems

In an earlier post, I argued after the Pistons-Pacers on-court fight that the NBA had an image problem that could not be easily fixed. I thought the popularity of the NBA over time would decline unless the players behaved themselves.

Now, I think this is also true with the NFL -- America's most popular sport. The Janet Jackson incident and the Randy Moss incident today during the Packers show how low this sport has taken itself. The parents over time will simply shut off the parents -- or at least enough of them so it is not America's most popular sport any longer.

How many days until Spring Training?

Blogger Harsh Pencil said...

How many days until spring training?

I don't know, but is it time enough for me to ingest enough "supplements" to make my arms the size of tree trunks? I've heard that comes in handy these days.

9:25 PM, January 09, 2005  

Post a Comment