.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Classless Moss

For those of you who didn't see the 'unique' TD celebration by Randy Moss in today's Vikings win over the Packers, consider yourselves lucky. The man is a disgrace and clearly knows no boundaries. I've been a fan of the Fox football analysts (Brown, Bradshaw, Long and Johnson), but they outdid themselves today with their rejection of this utterly classless act. Bradshaw called for NFL action, and I hope his call is heeded.

My 5 year old son is a huge football fan, so I'm thankful that he was momentarily looking somewhere else during this display. I'd love to see the Vikings win again next week against the Eagles, but I hope that Coach Tice will show some guts and bench Moss. He's an embarassment and needs to be taught a lesson. I don't expect this to happen, but one can hope.

To quote the Fox guys: "Talent does not equal class". No one better portrays this statement other than the Minnesota Vikings own Randy Moss.