.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Monday, February 12, 2007

Ron Paul winning Pajamas Media Poll

Thanks to Festivus for bringing the poll to my attention. (In truth, he asked me if I was the one cheating the poll. Moi? I know how to do it, of course, as I'm sure Festivus does, but wouldn't dream of it.)

To vote for Ron Paul, go here. To vote for anyone else, go here.

Unrelated, and in another story, Giuliani is quoted,
"I used gun control as mayor," he said at a news conference Saturday during a swing through California. But "I understand the Second Amendment. I understand the right to bear arms."

He said what he did as mayor would have no effect on hunting.

Because the Second Amendment is all about hunting. He understands that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a next poll you can vote for Ron Paul is

http://www.misterpoll.com/962795375.html

10:14 PM, February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment