.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More Weddings, Oh My!

The marked lack of interest in the changing speed of light noted, I join the riffraff to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of George Michael (Yes, Pencil, I regretfully do know some of his songs) to his long-time partner, somebody or other.

Also in the news,
Elton John, Partner Plan Dec. 21 Civil Union
and
George Michael Slams Elton John

Apparently, Mr. John was seen trying on a dress just a bit too similar to Mr. Michael's for comfort.

Without an entry ready on Planck's constant (h) to balance the exposure to this populist drivel, I feel a cavity coming on. Off to brush my teeth.

(If anyone needs a quick antidote, go here for the lowdown on the uncertainty principle, or as Niels Bohr liked to call it, the Heisenberg indeterminacy principle.)