.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

How Sad


According to an US magazine exclusive (via Drudge), Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have announced their separation.

I have a question. Who the hell are Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey?

I'm serious. They seem to be on the supermarket tabloids whenever I'm checking out, but I really have no idea how they got there. Neither one seems particularly attractive.

Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

Isn't one of them a cartoon character? A pacifier-sucking rabbit, or something of the sort. Happy to be of assistance.

7:13 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

I've been thinking, and that this is even a topic for my thoughts is sad, but who *announces* their separation?

3:12 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment