.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Monday, March 28, 2005

Bernie Botts

bernie

While everyone else was celebrating their Easter weekend with good things to eat, I had the fortune of trying Bernie Botts flavored jelly beans. The beans are straight from Harry Potter and are available in many wild flavors including:

1. Dirt
2. Earwax
3. Sardine
4. Booger
5. Soap
6. Black Pepper
7. Earthworm
8. Spaghetti
9. Vomit
10. Sardine

I assumed that these were for fun and that Earthworm was really an interesting fruity flavor. So I tried Earthworm, and it didn’t rally taste like much at all. Then I tried Spaghetti and it actually tasted a little bit like Spaghetti - quite interesting. Then I tried Sardine and just about puked up my entire large intestine.

Sardine is definitely the grossest flavored item that has ever reached my palate. I do not recommend it for anyone. After Sardine, I decided to pass on the others such as Vomit and Booger. (However, my wife tried vomit and claims that Sardine is still worse. )

Perhaps you should go out and buy some yourself. They are available at any Target store.