.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hat Trick



From the Drudge Report, story about Jack Abramoff. I have no commentary on the story. I just wanted to say, this is how men should dress. Every man needs a good fedora and trench coat.













ADDED BY HARSH PENCIL:


Scribbler,

Are you sure you like this look?



(hat tip: Ace of Spades HQ)











SCRIBBLER HERE, wrestling control of the post back from Pencil.

Like the look; prefer it without the stomach. I was picturing more of a Humphrey Bogart. ACE admits later in his post that he DOES like the get-up, attributing it to Abramoff's Jewish heritage. ACE's problem with the attire was that it was mobster-escent (my word). To me, his outerwear says "Go to hell," which is what I would want to say in that situation. And still, cool hat.

Blogger ssc said...

What reason does Mr. Judge have to hate the people? This country has been good to him. I can pick up my coffee now.

10:26 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment