.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

John Adams Blog

The blog of The Antient and Honourable John Adams Society, Minnesota's Conservative Debating Society www.johnadamssociety.org

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Running commentary

Scribbler, where are you? We expected a day to day running commentary on the hearings. I make it Alito four, Kennedy nothing. How about you?

Blogger Scribbler de Stebbing said...

AM, my deepest apologies. I was so enthused the first day. I sat down right here and hit my picture-in-picture button for my monitor (did I mention how cool that is?), wiped the drool from my chin and . . . watched and . . . waited and . . . fell asleep to droning speeches. My head hit the keyboard, and when I awoke there was just gibberish on the screen. Funny, later, when I read it back, I swear I had transcribed Ted Kennedy's speech.

After that, I tried to tune in when possible, but always managed to hit the lunch break. I even missed Mrs. Alito bursting into tears!

Ah, such big ambitions have I. (But apparently not as grandiose as Pencil's ambitions. I have much to learn from that Pencil. I am a mere Scribbler.)

6:05 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Air Marshall said...

As do I. But, so many political hacks, soo little time. (By the way, you did mention how cool that is). How can you accuse Senators of droning?

9:02 PM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment